Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sabrina's 1st Birthday!

Wow, it's hard to believe it's been a year already. Sabrina has grown so much and brings us so much joy and laughter. I can't imagine my life without her!

To celebrate this big milestone, Sabrina had 2 parties! One with the Hooglands and one with the Iversons. Both were a blast!
We ate dinner...

We opened presents....Everyone was so thoughtful! Sabrina even got into ripping off the paper some!

Some new PJ's and a new slide, WEEE!!!

I got some new books and spent some time playing with my cousins!

Then we ate cake, and I got some too! In fact, I had a whole cake all to myself and I made a great mess! Mommy and daddy were suprised it wasnt worse though!

The biggest suprise of all was the T-shirt mommy and daddy gave me at both parties that said "I'm the big sister!" No one could believe that my mommy is pregnant again and I'm going to be a big sister ,Yipee!!! Mommy says I have to wait until July, 13 though to meet my brother or sister. Check out the video of the reaction at the Hoogland Party. (Unfortunately I didnt get the camera out fast enough for the Iverson party!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I'll bet Sabrina will make a great big sister! Hope you have a healthy pregnancy!

Jeff, Kylie, Parker, Griffin and Tessa said...

YEEEAAAAHHH!!! That is so awesome!!!! I hope everything is going well and you are feeling good!! We are only going to be about 2 weeks apart. That will be fun!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we are so excited!! July 13 is a great day for a baby- that's my birthday also!! Ashley was a little disappointed in the video, but did like the frosting pics!!

Rachel said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! I'll be praying for a healthy pregnancy for you!

DeWitt Family said...

Congratulations!!! Hopefully another girl for all of those cute outfits and headbands!!!

Meeuwsens said...

Congrats! I was just asking Kathy last week if there was a baby around the corner for you! How exciting! Congratulations and prayers for a healthy pregnancy and baby!

Krista said...

Congrats--that is so exciting!!! Having them close together is bunches of fun:)
--Krista Ver Beek