Saturday, May 31, 2008
Last week Wednesday was the last week of Kindermusik for the summer. Sabrina and I have been going since last September and have met a lot of super moms and great kiddos and have formed some new friendships! Sabrina really enjoys going and when we pull into the parking lot she begins to go nuts saying "moo-sik, moo-sik!". Here are a few pics from our last day with Mrs. Darcy and friends!
Friday, May 30, 2008
1. I am an emotional eater, not just "oh I'm sad give me cookie dough" but I have very strong attachments to certain foods based on experiences I have had in connection to that food. These foods are then constants in my diet, like it or not! For example, Pizza Hut Cheese Breadsticks are a love affair I have had since 8th grade when we used to go to Pizza Hut every Friday with a big group of friends. I would estimate that I eat them at least twice a week to this day! I have similar attachments to Mt. Dew, Little Caesers Cheeze Pizza, Sour Patch Kids, Bubble Yum Gum...I could go on and on, but I have 4 other random facts to share.
2. When my mom was pregnant with me, they told her I had water on the brain (hydrosephalie ?) and they planned to whisk me off to neurosurgery when I was born, but surpisingly, I was born 10 days late on April Fool's Day and came out healthy!
3. Pregnant outie belly buttons bug me and I really have one this time around so I tape it down flat with a bandaid!
4. I am obsessed with strange TV, Brittish comedies on PBS (Are You Being Served, Red Planet)and M*A*S*H are essentials. (Al, M*A*S*H came from your dad in HS Psychology class when he made us watch it...I've now seen every episode!) I have to watch M*A*S*H every night before bed to fall asleep.
5. When I watch movies or Tv shows I have to watch them beginning to end, no starting partway through and no falling asleep before its done...i'm in for he long haul.
So there you have it...5 random facts about me!
I'd like to tag: Heidi, Erin, Kathy, Em, and Kim!!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Memorial day weekend was super busy but was also lots of fun! We spend most of the weekend up north at the cottage with Nana and Poppy. Sabrina is really getting into cottage life and was enjoying all it had to offer! We spent alot of time playing in the sand and also went to Tasty Treat for her very first ice cream cone! We really wanted to find a parade to go to, but for some reason, there were none anywhere to be found! We even drove to Traverse City where it was rumored a parade was taking place with no luck! (What's up with that??) We ended up shoping there and having lunch instead. Sabrina was pooped after so much going on and slept much of the way home!
Monday, May 19, 2008
>http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354"><> size=+1>You Are Pocahantas!
Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.
Which'>http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354">Which Disney Princess Are You?
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Auntie Jamie likes this last one as it has a very Zoolander-esque quality to it :)
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Finally Sabrina has enough hair to sport her first pigtails! It is a bittersweet thing as the mullet has really become her signature look but of course, all good things must come to an end! Here are some shots of the single piggy and the double :) We had to capture this momenteous event! And no she does not have grease or marker or some other substance on her forehead, she has been sporting two nasty bruises lately one from a fight with a rocking chair and the other from a duel with a piano bench.Not to be outdone, lil peeps has reached the 30 week mark! In celebration as promised we will be giving the second clue in our little name game! I've decided I'll be posting them on the righthand side of the blog in its own area to make it easier to see and keep up with. We have decided that the first person to guess correctly will recieve a prize when our little honey is born (dont ask me the prize yet...I'm working on that)...we won't be confirming guesses before that so as to not let the cat out of the bag for those who really don't want to know. I hope that makes sense...