Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Growing up

This past weekend was a weekend of milestones...My middle sis Kate and my youngest sister's boyfriend Drew were celebrating birthdays so we had a great dinner at my mom and dads house to celebrate. (We took a pic of all the girls in the family just for fun). Happy Birthday again Kate and Drew!!!We also got Sabrina her first set of wheels...what a riot watching her tool around.

Finally Sabrina has enough hair to sport her first pigtails! It is a bittersweet thing as the mullet has really become her signature look but of course, all good things must come to an end! Here are some shots of the single piggy and the double :) We had to capture this momenteous event! And no she does not have grease or marker or some other substance on her forehead, she has been sporting two nasty bruises lately one from a fight with a rocking chair and the other from a duel with a piano bench.

Not to be outdone, lil peeps has reached the 30 week mark! In celebration as promised we will be giving the second clue in our little name game! I've decided I'll be posting them on the righthand side of the blog in its own area to make it easier to see and keep up with. We have decided that the first person to guess correctly will recieve a prize when our little honey is born (dont ask me the prize yet...I'm working on that)...we won't be confirming guesses before that so as to not let the cat out of the bag for those who really don't want to know. I hope that makes sense...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im sticking with my melody as the musical part! :)

The Nuivers said...

I am going to say Anabelle..with the "bell" as the musical part:)

Kim Lubbers said...

Alright, Annabelle was my first guess, but its taken, so I'm going to try a different one.. "Cadence" or maybe a different spelling "Kaydence"

Katie said...

I'm going to throw Harper and Piper out there...???

Krista said...

I'm going for Marley as my final answer.

Kim Lubbers said...

I'm going for guess #2:).. Charlotte. as in "Charlotte's web"