Friday, May 30, 2008

Tag I'm It!!!

I was tagged by Jayme over at Bouwenshouse this week. My assignment is to share 5 random things about myself so here it goes!

1. I am an emotional eater, not just "oh I'm sad give me cookie dough" but I have very strong attachments to certain foods based on experiences I have had in connection to that food. These foods are then constants in my diet, like it or not! For example, Pizza Hut Cheese Breadsticks are a love affair I have had since 8th grade when we used to go to Pizza Hut every Friday with a big group of friends. I would estimate that I eat them at least twice a week to this day! I have similar attachments to Mt. Dew, Little Caesers Cheeze Pizza, Sour Patch Kids, Bubble Yum Gum...I could go on and on, but I have 4 other random facts to share.

2. When my mom was pregnant with me, they told her I had water on the brain (hydrosephalie ?) and they planned to whisk me off to neurosurgery when I was born, but surpisingly, I was born 10 days late on April Fool's Day and came out healthy!

3. Pregnant outie belly buttons bug me and I really have one this time around so I tape it down flat with a bandaid!

4. I am obsessed with strange TV, Brittish comedies on PBS (Are You Being Served, Red Planet)and M*A*S*H are essentials. (Al, M*A*S*H came from your dad in HS Psychology class when he made us watch it...I've now seen every episode!) I have to watch M*A*S*H every night before bed to fall asleep.

5. When I watch movies or Tv shows I have to watch them beginning to end, no starting partway through and no falling asleep before its done...i'm in for he long haul.

So there you have it...5 random facts about me!

I'd like to tag: Heidi, Erin, Kathy, Em, and Kim!!

4 comments:

Kim Lubbers said...

Yum.... I'm thinking of heading to Pizza Hut for cheese breadsticks after reading your post!

Unknown said...

Erin ME??? Oh boy, I'm going to have to think about this one!

Tripp said...

Me Em or a different one?

Adam said...

Ok, I know this is a post from a long time ago, but I still had to respond to it. When you mentioned "Are You Being Served" I just about died! I used to watch that show all the time! But I have no idea why! My parents would go to bed and it would come on around 10:30. There was just something about it, wasn't there? I figured I was the only person in the world who watched it. Also, I could never tell if it was filmed in the 1970's or if it was just British. Now, I'm going to go on the internet and learn more.

Adam Navis