Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

“The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.” -Rajneesh
How true...you do things, feel things and see things in ways you never thought you could. What an amazing blessing being a mommy to Sabrina has been and I can't fathom how meeting lil peep will change things even more and multiply that blessing.

I have been thinking alot about our moms too and what they have meant to Brad and I. Being a mom now puts things into a whole new perspective! Mom H, 27 years of work, sacrifice, patience, and perserverence I will never be able to thank you enough for...wow! And Mom I, I am so lucky to every day reap the benifits of all your hard work as a mom as Brad is such a wonderful man! I'm also lucky to now be able to call you mom too! SO thanks moms for who you are to us!


Happy Mothers Day!

No comments: