Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Weekend

Mommy hasn't let me tell MY story on here in a while so I thought I would tell you about my fun Easter weekend! On Saturday I got to play with Auntie Kate and Unkie Austin and Nana and Poppy, we were going to go swimming, but went to Jackie's Place instead because the shallow water part wasn't open. I don't know who was more bummed, me or them! After brunch, we played babies at Nana and Poppy's. I am getting good at taking care of my babies. People keep talking about some other baby that will be coming soon, but I'm not so sure about that, I just know my mommys belly is getting big!
After naptime, Gramee and Grandpee came to visit at my house. They brought over an Easter basket and some packages. They knew just what I would like, MORE ELMO! ELMO ELMO ELMO, it's all I think of all day long! I keep seeing my mommy and daddy sneaking in my basket and eating things, I think they liked my basket too.
Grandpee gave a fun ride on his shoulders after we got done looking outside at the duckies!

Saturday night mommy and daddy got dressed up some and went away with some friends. I got to play with Corrin for the night! I thought I better put a picture of them before they left in my post cuz most of the time there are only pictures of me! Isn't my daddy so handsome?
Sunday morning my mommy and daddy were all excited, they dressed me up and gave me another Easter Basket with MORE ELMO!! Then we went to "chuch" and I got to play in nursery. After, the music played for a while so we went in to hear it. It was LOUD!! I wasn't too sure about it...so we left. Off to Nana and Poppys again for lunch and to celebrate mommys birthday. I slept through most of it, but got to play a little after my nap. Mommy told me later how nice it was to celebrate with everyone. Later we went to Auntie Lisa and Unkie Lou's for Great Grandma's Birthday. I fell in love with their "woof woof" and snickers salad. I didn't really want to go, but it was getting late.


It was a fun day and now I'm pooped. I'm going nigh nigh....Hope your Easter was just as special!

1 comment:

The Lucas Family said...

Looks like you guys had a fun and busy Easter weekend! Sabrina looks adorable in her dress and with her bunny ears. I couldn't resist those ears either :)