Thursday, July 24, 2008

Anabelle week 3




Anabelle continues to grow and has more and more alert time. We are also hearing her voice more than we had before which even though it usually is in the form of crying, it is kind of nice to hear her make her presence known!

Sabrina has adjusted well to having a little sister. She loves to hold her and read her books and kiss her. She is a great helper to mommy and rarely gets jealous! What a blessing!

I cracked up at this interaction yesterday, "What a cute suster I have"
"I think I'll give her a kiss"
Anabelle: "WHAAAA" Sabrina: "Why doesn't she like my kisses? Did I do it wrong??"

3 comments:

Michelle said...

How adorable! I wish we lived closer so our girlies could play together.

Becky Rozema said...

Kids are so honest and upfront aren't they! I love their questions and comments, because they are SO pure!

Sarah said...

You have two beautiful girls Lindsey! ~Sarah Z