Monday, August 11, 2008

Jesus Loves Me, Nascar and Ketchup

Interesting title, eh? It is as random as these videos in the post and not other fitting title! Sabrina has been into singing to Anabelle and also is wanting to be video taped lately and this video is one of the many she (we) has made. I chose to put this first one up for two reasons: First, because it was one of the better attempts at Jesus Loves Me I caught on video and second, because Brad has been working at the Nascar "Boogity boogity boogity, lets go racin boys" with Sabrina (much to my dismay) and I got that too...however there is some boring eating and drinking in between, so I apologize! I don't know how to edit these things yet!
The second video is from at McDonalds on the way up north...up until this day, Sabrina wanted nothing to do with Ketchup so this little performance was quite a suprise.

She ended up licking out 4 paper cups full of Ketchup! Yuck to me, dinner to her! Stay tuned for more random video clips in the weeks to come!

2 comments:

Katie said...

THOSE WERE SO FUNNY!! Austin and I couldn't stop laughing :) It's such a Hoogland trait for her to love ketchup so much :)

Anonymous said...

that is only the beginning of her love for ketchup- ashley to this day still dips EVERYTHING in ketchup (and now even mustard sometimes!) Food that should never go with ketchup- strawberries, grapes, breakfast sausage, any and every meat... it is a great way to get food in her- just add KETCHUP!!