Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Four months and First Foods!

My Sweet Anabelle is 4 months old (actually, it's like 4 1/2 months now) and she recently had her 4mo. check up. She weighed 13lbs 15 oz. (50%) and was 25 1/4 in long (75%). She is overall healthy! She is so much more animated and is laughing and smiling frequently. She's getting really close to rolling over from back to tummy and just started on solids! Gettingready for oatmeal!Woah mom, what is this! That wasn't too bad! I just might like this!
Here is one of my new tricks!
Sabrina wanted to get into the action and help feed her "Anabelly"

2 comments:

Deb said...

I love how Sabrina has her mouth open as she's feeding her little sister, how precious!

Heidi said...

Those pics are adorable of Annabelles big eyes! She's precious! I love the video of Sabrina feeding her too...too cute! :)