Saturday, January 24, 2009

Say Cheese!

This week I finally got around to getting the girls pictures taken, Sabrina's 2 yr. and Anabelles 6 mo. We had alot better outcome than last time with Anabelles 3 mo pics. Here are just a couple :)







Looking at these pics reminds me of how quickly time passes, as we were posing Anabelle, I felt like I had just done these poses with Sabrina and it was one of those reality checks that I really DO have two kiddos! And there was Sabrina standing next to that giant two...I could have cried, yet there is so much joy in the newness of each stage and pride seeing your child grow up! Yeah, all that just from a trip to Sears! :)

3 comments:

The Adamski Family said...

They are adorable! Getting so big, so fast.

The Myrick Family said...

Your girls are Beautiful!

Katie said...

SUPER SUPER CUTE PICS :) I am such a proud auntie :) I may need a copy of a few of those!