Monday, June 1, 2009

Sweet Anabelle

Well, I'm finally posting Anabelle's 9 mo. pics, even though they were taken at 10 months and she is now 11 months!



It totally blows my mind that she is almost a year old already! SOme days I feel so bad because in some ways it feels like I missed so much of her 1st year as we were drowning in the building process, but as we are finally coming up for air, I see a honey of a big girl! Anabelle is such a cuddle bear! She always is burrying her head in my shoulder and nuzzing up to me which I LOVE beacuse I'm a cuddler too. She also has a little sense of humor developing, she loves to play games with you like peeking around corners or popping up from behind the footstool. She also is growing into the lil sis role and is playing with Sabrina so much more. The often tries to mimic Sabrina or keep up with her (which is tough for anyone!) Recently she has taken her first steps and is standing on her own so much more. She is proud as a peacock!

As a mom I am challanged by Anabelle as her intense need to be near mommy can at times make getting things accomplished difficult as she will bust out a blood curdling scream with crocidile tears when I'm not giving her the attention she needs. I'm learning to do things very quickly and learn to tollerate the screaming some!

Anabelle is also FINALLY getting her front teeth, so she won't look like a cute little vampire much longer!

I just love my sweet Anabelle and cant wait to celebrate her big birthday next month!

4 comments:

The Adamski Family said...

She is adorable. Both of your girls are. I remember coming to see you guys at the hospital when she was born...seems like just yesterday! And what is it with the needy second borns? I have heard that alot and experience it daily!

Kim Lubbers said...

Awww..her pictures are so adorable! I smiled when you said you had her pics taken at 10 instead of 9 months.... she is definitely a 2nd child:)

Caryn said...

Her pictures turned out great! And she is looking like such a sweetie of a big girl. :) And I'm giving you a lot of credit for getting 9 month pictures, even if it happened at 10 months. We didn't do 3 months, had 6 month pics at 7 months, and missed 9 months all together. I'm aiming for one year!

Tripp said...

If you would ever be interested in borrowing a Mei Tai type carrier to put Anabelle on your back while you get things done just let me know.