Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Love me a garage sale!

I'm by no means a die hard, I admit I cant do the whole Bluff Lakes Sale at 8 AM. Battling that insanity is too much for me, but give me a leisurely stroll early afternoon in and out of forigen garages filled with plunder to pick through and its a little slice of shopper heaven. Add sunshine and an eager 3 year old whole loves the thrill as much as her mommy and it's nearly perfection! Last year I stumbled upon some bigger scores (a brand new radioflyer wagon being the prize). This year I really had nothing in mind but I did stumbled upon these:


They are the cutest little sundae glasses! Got 12 for $2!!! Breaking them out brings me so much joy and the girls love them because they feel so fancy! It reminds me of playing "Spiffy Ladies" with my Grandma when I was little. I love that I can recreate it for my girls on the cheap!

No comments: