Friday, July 23, 2010

Three to the clerk, one in the bag!


HI I'm Anabelle and I know my mommy talks about me alot on this blog, but this time its MY turn to tell a story! TOday was a BIG BIG BIG day for me! I love my pipeys, and I mean ALOT, more than even apple sauce and milk!! Earlier this week my they turned up broken, my daddy and mommy didnt know how it happened, but it was really sad! I still held them at night time, but they didnt do much good. Then mommy started telling me about how I can SELL my pipeys for a toy! I thought alot about this and today I decided that since they were broken, and I had had a couple sleeps without them that I wanted to sell them. SO>>> after supper, we put them in a bag and got in the car... See, here they are!

Then we went to Target and went straight for the toy aisle! My sissy and i looked at lots of toys, it was a very hard decision! Then I found a little dolly that made me giggle! It plays peek-a-boo with me and talks to me and calls me "mommy"! I LOVE it! Yep, this is the one! Then I marched up the the checkout and paid the lady with my pipeys! I have never seen mommy do that, she doesnt have pipeys, she usually pays with a little rectangle or green paper...I guess I'm just lucky!
This is the dolly I picked, I know you cant see it very well, but I was so excited by all it can do, I didnt really want to hold it up for mommy who takes WAY to many pictures!


I'm a big girl with my new dolly and no pipeys!



i hope i will sleep tonight.......

5 comments:

Jeff, Kylie, Parker, Griffin and Tessa said...

Adorable!!!!

The Adamski Family said...

Aww, how cute. Good job Anabelle and mommy!

Unknown said...

Wow Anabelle - good job!! (Cutest post ever, Linds!)

Hunderman's said...

she is looking SO grown up!! I may have to bring Alyssa over so that Anabelle can give her a pep talk on how not so bad it is to go without the pipey- we're still working on that one over here!! We mastered the big girl bed, now on to the pipey...

The Myrick Family said...

What a great way to get ride of the pipe! I will be keeping this in mind for sure because Payton too is VERY attached to her 'bops'. :)