Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Busy at work

hehehe How could I resist?!?

We are just DYING for Anabelle to get potty trained sooner rather than later and she shows NO interest so the other night we plunked her on the throne with multiple sippy cup refills and kept her entertained there as long as we could. She was happy as a clam to have books read to her and to have the undivided attention of one of us for over an hour. Towards the end we gave in and let her play the "cake game" on daddys phone while daddy got some work done. Cute photo op...but sad to report no success this time!

3 comments:

The Myrick Family said...

HATED, HATED, HATED potty training! What finally worked in our house...a little potty. At first I said I would NOT do it because it's gross but she thought it was really cool she could use is anywhere. It's worth a shot...I know you can get ones that play music when they get wet... :)

Tripp said...

I just got my guy trained by letting him run naked all day. It worked, but took like 4 days of staying close to home :) Good luck!

Unknown said...

I feel you Linds. This picture is adorable. :) We need to commiserate some time!