Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lil Turkeys


Oh how I love my lil turkeys and Thanksgiving! It just may be my favorite Holiday for oh so many reasons. Our day usually goes like this...huge lunch with the Knotts, some family bonding, then heading over to the Hooglands for some bowling, leftovers and then BINGO as a appetizer for Christmas! Its lots of food, family laughs, and tradition. All things I am so thankful for! :)

The big surprise this year was how much ANabelle LOVED bowling. Not too much gets a huge rise out of this one, but she has caught the bug! She was giddy EVERY time she went up to bowl and would shake and dance the whole time it rolled down the alley and then huge Celebration when it hits...no matter the pin count. It never got old!
I tried to capture it a bit on "film" but even pics wouldnt do it justice.

No comments: