Saturday, August 25, 2007

A fun Saturday

It's Sabrina's turn to tell you what's been happening:


"What a fun day today! Daddy brought home a burley for me to ride in behind his bike yesterday. Since it was so nice out today we took it for a spin. I loved it! I can't wait to go riding as a family. (Thanks Gramee and Grandpee!)

After that mommy and I went to visit my buddy Gavin and his mommy Em. He's been home from the hospital now for a week and is getting bigger all the time. He was sleeping for most of our playdate like a good boy but mom says soon we'll be chasing eachother around!
After my nap mom and I hung out and played with my little people Noah's ark. Mom makes all these silly noises when she has the animals....I laughed alot, but I think she might be crazy! I just really enjoyed putting them in my mouth. Ive been learning how to climb too...Uncle Jeff made me a cool toybox and I love to climb up the side! When I turn around though, mom and dad always look worried. I wonder why? My moms new favorite thing is to glue crazy things on my jeans....she thinks its cute. Nana thinks its funny because Nana made mommy wear stuff like that shen she was little and mommy and her sisters teased her for it! Now it's my turn to tease! I'll be modeling them for you all soon!

After such a busy day I'm pooped! I'm looking forward to a fun couple days with Grandmee and Grampee!"

No comments: