Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sledding and indoor fun

This week I met with some friends and we committed to trying some new things over the next month. One of them that I wanted to do was take Sabrina sledding. Now mind you, I hate being out in the cold so this was a stretch for me, but luckily, when I mentioned it to Brad, he got into it and made the effort to get a sled from his parents and motivated us to get outside. I have to admit, once we got out there, it was lots of fun and Sabrina really got into it! We have a small hill next to our house and after each time we pulled her down, we saw her signing "more! more!". So more she got! She even got to take a couple rides by herself once we saw she wouldnt go flying out of the sled or crashing into something. Overall, it was a success.
Here is some video of our sledding adventure. (It's really not as steep or fast as it looks!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So fun!! Ashley loves to be outside on her sled- Ross even took her to Zeeland Chr. a couple weeks ago, which Ashley couldn't get enough of!! Hope you are feeling well- hopefully spring will be here soon!