Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Pregnancy update


Amazingly, we are 27 weeks along in this pregnancy and cannot believe how time flies! I have had a few requests for an update of belly pics and progress so here it is! We feel blessed with how relitively uneventful this pregnancy has been thus far, only minor bumps along the way. Lil peep has been living up to her name by being wild and rambunctious. It feels like there is constantly a party going on in there which is fun to watch and feel. Looking ahead, we are getting excited to see how Sabrina and her little sister will get along. We are almost done getting Sabrina's new room together and are anxious to see how she'll handle that transition as well.
For those of you who remember our pregnancy with Sabrina, we had a riddle of sorts for those wanting to guess her name and we have now got one ironed out for this pregnancy as well. We will be giving the first clue out next week as we begin the home stretch (third trimester). We look forward to hearing the guesses people have!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Wow Linz! You're lookin great! I can only wish I'll be as cute when I'm prego. :) Glad to hear all is well, can't wait to start the name game!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww Lindsey, you look fabulous!! Love the new haircut too!
Christina

Jayme said...

you look great and I too love your new hair cut!

Unknown said...

There's the "more belly and less hair" shot! Of course you are as cute as ever! We basically have the same hair cut now, but I have been wearing my bangs off to the side because all of my friends copied me and got bangs. I was thinking of getting a mohawk to see what they would do then! This riddle of yours sounds very interesting!

Deb said...

That's right, I remember the riddle thing now! Will you be reminding us what the riddle was for Sabrina? Cute as usual Lindsey!

Kim Lubbers said...

You look so cute pregnant! Enjoy all the little kicks because before you know it she'll be here:)