Monday, April 7, 2008

We finally found the cord back!

We haven't been posting in a while because we had lost the cord to connect our camera to the computer my my dear hubby has been a treasure hunter lately and not only found the cord we needed but a couple lost remote controls as well! What a great guy I have!
Here are a few things that we have been up to lately:
A couple weekends ago, Aunt Lisa and cousin Mariah came to visit the Zylstras so we brought Sabrina over so all the girls could play! It was great to see them and catch up!
Poppy and Nana went with us to the aquatic center one Sunday afternoon. Sabrina loved the water and all the quality time she got to spend with Poppy in the pool!

As some of you may know if you have checked in on the blog, Sabrina has a thing for cleaning (NOT a trait from her mommy) she loves laundry, pretending to vaccuum, and now we've found she has a thing for windows! She and daddy cleaned all the glass she slobbers on when looking at the geese!

Last Sunday we got together with the Iverson side to celebrate Trisha and my birthday's as well as have an Easter egg hunt! Sabrina caught on to what was happening quickly and would say "more egg, more egg!" Lilia and Abigail were great at sharing the eggs and making sure that Sabrina got some. Anyone who is around Sabrina for more than an hour, will quickly discover her love for Elmo as it's something she talks about all the time. Recently, she has developed a love for the bus! We have NO IDEA where this came from, but she waits in the morning to see it go past (don't know when she figured this out) and always points them out while we are driving. So tonight daddy took her on a special trip to the Zeeland bus garage and she went nuts! The had to touch every bus and got to walk on them. She was in heaven until she had to leave and then the tears began. I think she was glad Daddy brought her even though it was hard to leave!



5 comments:

DeWitt Family said...

Wow! Sabrina has been a very busy girl. We can't wait to catch back up with her at kindermusik soon.

Anonymous said...

Sabrina is such a cutie! Lauren was a cleaner at that age too. The school bus obsession is hilarious! Glad things are going well for you. Miss seeing you!

Jayme said...

Cute pictures Linds! I remember when I was in love with school buses when I was growing up too. I wanted to be a bus driver when I grew up.

The Lucas Family said...

Looks like Sabrina has been up to all kinds of fun activities lately! I saw Brad by the front desk at the aquatic center a couple Sunday's ago. Looks like you guys had a nice time! I was just wondering what kindermusik classes you and Martha have taken. I was looking into the sign language one -- just wondering what you think of the program in general.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.