Friday, March 13, 2009

Anabelle is on the move

A couple weeks ago, Anabelle really started crawling all over the place and is now pulling herself up of furniture. She also has began pushing her play table all over. I wouldnt consider it walking, as she's not really bending her legs much yet :) But she is mobile! I'm a little fearful for her though as she will be standing near something and will just let go...she'll stant on her own for a second, then TIMBER! I think a helmet may be in order for our sweet Anabelle!

2 comments:

Deb said...

So cute! I could only see the first 5 seconds, but I'm sure the rest was adorable!

Paul Gross said...

Hi Lindsey,

I found your post on Google about your daughter starting to crawl. My boy rolled before he crawled but I never caught it on video.

I'm doing some market research for my company (www.sampa.com -- we let people build private family websites). Do many of your friends blog about their kids milestones and if so, are most of their blogs public or private?

Thanks,

Paul