Friday, March 27, 2009

Sabrina visits the Dentist


Last week Sabrina and I visited the Dentist together! It was the first time for both of us at this office and they made it a really fun experience for both of us (thanks Lisa!). I had my appt first, and Sabrina got to help clean and count my teeth and use "Mr. Slurpy" to suck out all the spit in mommy's mouth. Then it was her turn and she hopped right in the chair and got her teeth "counted" and polished! She even got to wear shades to keep the bright light out of her eyes while Lisa worked. At the end, she got to pick a toy. She was excietd to have sparkley teeth and a new Diego toothbrush to take home!
Inother tooth related news, Anabelle just got her third tooth, however, it's not one of her top two, nope those are still MIA. She got one of the next ones over! I'm afraid she might have a funny snaggletooth look for a while....but seriously, has anyone ever heard of this happening? We go to the Dr. Thurs for her 9 mo, so I can ask him about it then I guess...but for now we're just hoping the other teeth come in soon!!

3 comments:

The Lucas Family said...

That's funny b/c Alyssa's very first tooth to come in was on the top, but not one of the front two. It looked kinda silly but the rest of them caught up eventually :) Not to worry!

Hunderman's said...

Ashley's teeth came in that way and now Alyssa is working on those same top ones off center.. I guess it's common:):) (maybe it happens to those whose first name starts with "A"!!

Martha DeWitt said...

Jacob got the outside ones first too. I was so nervous my brother did xrays to make sure he had front teeth. Never knew so many babies teeth came in that way.