Thursday, May 14, 2009

Great Wolf (From Anabelle's perspective)

A couple weeks ago, daddy suprised us with a overnight trip to a hotel where I got wet ALOT!!! When we got there, sissy and I saw this HUGE mess of wood, pipes, rope and water spraying everywhere! I was a bit mezmerized! My mommy got me in a swimsuit and in we went! It was loud in there and alot going on, so I wasn't so sure about all this, mommy held me close but one I saw Sabrina having fun, I thought it must be ok! We slept in some strang place, I fell asleep ok, but when I woke up later, it was dark and strange so I wanted mommy in there...I made her stay awake with me for the next 3 hours while I crawled all over her. The next day we swam some! All in all it was a fun trip! Did you see me in that picture with my big smile? You can see my crazy tooth on top...last week I got another tooth on the other side! hehehehe I'm not sure if thats how most babies do it, but that's how I like it! It's way better for drooling!






No comments: