Monday, May 18, 2009

Mothers Day...Belated

Hmmm...I wish I could be more on top of getting these posted, but such is life sometimes!

Here are a couple of shots of the people I was blessed to spend Mothers Day with:
Four generations, Gigi, Nana, Me and the girls...I love that my girls have been able to spend time with all of their GREAT grandparents! What a special gift! When I look at this pic, I think back to a four generation picture of me, my mom, Gigi and my great grandma Bratt (with whom I shared my unique birthday). I still remember going to her house and eating bubblar! I love that I have memories of her!
My mommy and my girls...I love this picture, One of the coolest things is to see my mom with my girls. It is a window into what my very young years were like. I get to see how incredibly lucky and blessed I am to have my Mom. I lOVE YOU MOM!
I am also so humbled that I have been blessed with my two girls...being their mom is my greatest honor.

2 comments:

The Adamski Family said...

Aww, you are so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Oi. Parabéns por seu excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil e nossa luta contra o comunismo. Abração