Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Apple Picking

The other morning, my mom, sister Jamie (who is now a proud fur parent I might add), and the girls and I went out for lunch at Cranes and then apple picking in preparation for applesauce making tommorrow! After lunch we bundled up and hit the orchards for some Ida Reds and Mutzu. The girls really got into it grabbing as many as they could and tossing them into the bag. It was nice that the trees were so full because the girls could easily reach on their own! We couldnt get over how beautiful the Ida reds were, they were huge, red and perfect! Thruthfully, this was the first time I'd ever went and picked my own apples and I would definately do it again. I can't wait to make sauce tommorrow!





Here is a video of Jay and Anabelle picking together. She laughed like this with each apple we picked! TOo funny! Who knew how much fun this would be to her?

No comments: