Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Peanut Butter Jelly Sabrina Style

And we're back! For a bit there we had "misplaced" the charger for our camera leaving me without much to blog with! We're back in business now though after a trip to best buy for a new charger! We've been busy with lots of new fall activities that include another semester of Kindermusik and Dance class for Sabrina! Our weeks seem to fly by September totally disappeared! We are looking ahead to some fun fall activites that we'll be sure to post pics of...but for now, heres a video of Sabrina bustin a move to the Peanut Butter Jelly song :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Woah, I think I've officially watched that little video about 10 times and it still cracks me up! I love little Anabelle in the background, just about ready to bust a move too! :) too cute