Sunday, February 28, 2010

Silly Snowbunnies


Sabrina has been a HUGE snow lover but Anabelle has been hesitent until lately. I think the fact she could hardly walk in all her gear had a little bit to do with her dislike of the snowy outdoors :) Since she's starting to embrace the snow we have had more family outings to enjoy the weather. We have been sledding down the huge pile left from Brads plow, we have attempted snowmen (but the snow has not cooperated!) and we have even had a family snowball fight! (Great fun and giggles all around till Anabelle caught one in the kisser!) I will say I have never been one to enjoy the cold myself (except when skiing), but enjoying it through new eyes has given me a new love for the white stuff so bring it on old man winter! We dare you! ;)

No comments: