Wednesday, February 10, 2010

One piggie, two piggie

Anabelle has begun to rock the "two piggie" look and I think it's pretty cute :) Crazy enough so does she. She wants her hair done every morning and not a day goes by where she doesnt ask for her bow. When I tried the two piggies for the first time, she giggled and giggled and pointed in the mirror. Too funny! :)

Ive had a lot of comments lately on how much the girls look alike...I both agree and disagree, but I do find they have some very similar mannerisms and approach tasks similarly...

The girlies have been really playing together more and lovin on eachother.I came up on this "moment" the other day and be still my heart :) SO sweet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All three pictures are totally priceless! I l.o.v.e the middle - looks like you have your own set of twins there. :) Amazing how two can be so similar and yet so different.

The Busscher Family... said...

They are just BEAUTIFUL Linds!!