Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Here's to 32!


Monday was Brads Birthday :) He's not one to make a big deal about birthdays, but we like try try to make it special, like it or not! The girs and I made him his favorite cake (rainbow chip) and the girls decorated it with sprinkles! We made his favorite dinner and set the table with fine china and candles! It was nothing crazy, but we tried to make daddy feel extra special on his big day!

Blowing out the candles with Daddy!

We love him so much and is definately the backbone of our family. He never quits and always finds a solution to whatever problem arises. He always goes the extra mile and too often without thanks or recognition. Kind, generous compassionate....I could go on all day :) I just feel so blessed that I can call him my other half!

2 comments:

Katie said...

And I am blessed to call him my big brother! Hope it was a great birthday Bradlee! We all love you tons!

Nathan said...

Happy birthday, Brad.

I remember this day, 16 years ago, when Brad got his driver's license and began bumming us all rides!