Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!


Friday was my wonderful dads birthday! We celebrated with dinner out at the Piper (I recommend the woodfired pizzas, my fave combo...chicken, pineapple and roasted garlic! Try it, its perfection!)and a Coldstone Cake...delish! There are alot of awesome things about my dad, I could write on for days, but one thing that really stands out in my mind is how he always makes a point of telling his girls how much we mean to him at just the right time...we always know we are loved :) Sounds like such a simple thing but being a therapist and seeing so many young girls with self esteem issues who would give anything to hear those words from a daddy, or anyone really...boy it means alot! It also makes it easier to really know the love of our Heavenly Father when we have truely felt the love of our earthy one. Thank you dad for that gift! Love you and Happy Birthday!

No comments: