Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sabrina Ballerina

A few weeks ago we had observation day at Sabrinas dance class. I think Brad and I were as excited as Sabrina! I was really curious how things were going to go as Sabrina is the youngest in the class but she really impressed us! :) Really, they all did, it was too cute to see all these 3-4 year olds in their leotards :) Walking on tip toe through the hoops, looking in the mirror. Tendu to the side Arabesque at the barre Sabrina with her proud papa! Here's a video of the girls dancing to the "Itsy Bitsy Spider", Sabrina is the one with her back to the camera with the pigtails :)

3 comments:

designHER Momma said...

PK takes gymnastics - and I watch her every week from the "viewing area", isn't it great? Makes me realize how grown-up they really are.

The Terps said...

....and Lily is the one just standing there not doing anything! :) So fun...I'm so glad Sabrina is loving it so much..can't wait for the big recital! :)

Katie said...

I love the one where she's posing in the mirror...she just looks like she's really having fun with it and "gets it" :) Quite the little performer!